Web Accessibility Statement
San Juan College (SJC) is committed to creating an accessible community, that is, one that provides websites, course materials, documents, and applications that are accessible to all current and future students, faculty, staff, and other constituents.
The College adheres to accessibility standards such as the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, sections 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The College is committed to providing students with appropriate academic and administrative accommodations that support the fundamental nature of its educational programs through our Disability Services Office. The office is located in the Educational Services Building in the Advising and Transfer Center. Contact Disability Services at (505) 566-3271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure qualified employees with known or considered disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of their job. The Human Resources Office is located in the Educational Services Building. Contact Stacey Allen the Assistant Director of HR and ADA Coordinator at (505) 566-3515 or email@example.com.
While we strive to adhere to accepted guidelines and standards for usability and accessibility, it may not always be possible to do so.
Report a Problem
Should you experience difficulty or wish to provide feedback or suggestions regarding accessibility, please fill out the Accessibility Feedback Form.
- Accessibility: The ability of all persons to use a technology or physical environment. For example, accessible websites can be navigated by people with visual, hearing, motor, or cognitive impairments.
- Accommodation: An alteration of environment, curriculum format, or equipment that allows an individual with a disability to gain access to content and/or complete assigned tasks.
Reference and Related Links
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Sections 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- San Juan College Disability Services:
- Phone: (505) 566-3271
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Juan College Human Resources Office:
- Stacey Allen, Assistant Director of HR and ADA/504 Coordinator
- Phone: (505) 566-3515
- Email: email@example.com